Friday, October 20, 2006

Unique.....

Indeed Unique as each of Gods creations, with prayers of Happiness Always, Everytime, Everywhere, Everyone, my thoughts may lead me to no where or somewhere, but I can at least let them out of me, so this blog...These are my thoughts, my feelings, infact my perceptions...let me know ur comments if you read it...

Each person probably feels that he is different from the rest of humanity. We are moulded by our experiences and our reactions to those experiences.

Most people though not all, could have had the fortune of having supportive parents by their side, but few still have the blessings of such truly wonderful and also rather remarkable grandparents. But there are some in the present generation, who cannot understand the compassion and understanding of our earlier generations, or of some.

Since childhood, I have been surrounded by people, this has given me somewhat unusual attitude. Though not a joint family, there were always relatives with us, and ours was not a nuclear family too…

The circumstances in which I passed my girlhood, I had the opportunity of not only seeing but observing many things, some, were not easy, not happy ones. The world is a cruel place, for the best of us and especially so for the sensitive. We are apt to guard ourselves with whatever armour we can lay our minds on. I began discovering the world and people and above all myself…..

Always had one fallacy and wish. I should be fully independent, never have a time such that I will have to stretch my hands for favours…This was from the time in 11th our hindi teacher told us to write an essay on ‘Paradeen Swapanehu Sukh Nahi’. Now I realize its like ‘Kismath khya hey janatha hey wahi, Jinki Kismath Hotha hey Buri…’ Though some say, ‘man makes his own fortune and calls it fate’

Life indeed is rich and I have got to go miles…before I sleep…I owe a debt to so many…..Life is not limited to this place, or this activities….But before I live my own life, What will it be? I don’t know at all…., I need to complete the unfinished tasks, which were started,…………..

For this guess the next choosen task is the visit to Mecca, indeed, Chennai, is Mecca for CA students…..

The experience this long has been exhilarating at times, depressing at times, but certainly worthwhile…….

Indeed ‘The most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even touched, They must be felt within the heart…..’ and ‘Be nice to people on your way up, because you will need them on your way down.’

Here is another blog for different purpose: http://enrichknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thought 4 the day: Talents differ, all is well and wisely put.

I asked the wind that howls around my window every hour...Why do you make so much noise..You scare me- It said "I am sorry , but I only want to dare you!" ...Go out and face the world....I survived, it may not be so hard for you either!

Thank you for your support, your kind words and your prayers.

I am still in a very contemplative mood. I guess a personal loss makes us question a lot of things. It makes us question what we are doing here on Earth? What is the essence of life? What is important to us? What are our priorities?
And I am not sure that we ever get the answers.


Indeed Health is the first of life....and Peace is the best in life....

My glorious past beholds my present. " I am a commoner with some uncommon interests pursued in the fashion that interested many. For you to think I seek no affection today, as I fought the pain of my past with valor, sinks my heart in deep grief. Oh I need the love of this world, the attention and light, so m...y life be able to Sing again in the Rain"

I live my life as if it was my only passion, my life loves me back as if I were its only dream..........a perfect give and take relation!

Knocking at my door the the angels from heaven left me a package that said your life is enclosed in the box...I feared- what if it had wings? It would fly if I opened the lid. The after many years, one night an angel held my hands and walked me along a river bank. It whispered into my ears, "For the fear of loosing on...e you may be loosing it all- open your box and let it fly if it wants to."

No comments: