Monday, December 29, 2008

O Divine one...

Silence is eternal, Resonance is a necessity.
Last year I wondered, if I had missed the train,
This year it was desire to be born a bird,
Life is beautiful but betrays, I wanted to see, understand and experience.

Relationships are divine,
But there are misunderstanding,
What is beautiful fades,
And we have only memories.

I realize, red rose blooms because it is spring,
Or I wonder; if it is its blooming that makes spring, spring.
There is so much to be seen, so much to be done,
What am I doing, except thinking?

O divine one, you make my spirit sour,
You play with my soul.
Would you just fleetingly once make me bloom?
For I know, you want me make my spirit fly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful....

ചാത്തങ്കേരിലെ കുട്ടിച്ചാത്തന്‍. said...

Think you are on the way to realization, wish you all success

Ram said...

Very profound!

Anonymous said...

Sensitive but intense… tender but hard hitting..! Loved it.. this is you.. Me ra.. very you!

Anonymous said...

Let us all resolve, first, to attain the grace of silence; second, to deem all fault-finding that does no good a sin, and

to resolve, when we are ourselves happy, not to poison the atmosphere for our neighbors by calling upon them to remark every painful and disagreeable feature in their daily life,

third, to practice the grace and virtue of praise.