Friday, April 22, 2011

Achan API

API presents Venugopalan K,
with this certificate as a token of appreciation
for rendering 20 years of good, loyal and faithful
serivce to the company.

We look forward for many more years of such close association. (15.4.88)

And then he was with the company for another five years till it was locked out in 1993.
The year, when my sister was to start her 10th and me my 12th.

Where could we go, whom could we trust, what could we do...
With the support of our well wishers, friends and relatives, and by the grace of God,
we could spend another one year there to complete our important thresholds of education,
and then move to Kerala..

Well he was also looking forward for many more years of close association,
But destiny had something else instored for us.

And now when here, he has been in the present organisation for past 13+ years,
while I have moved 5+ organisations...He calls me Naranath Prandhan,
he adds to the chorus of people saying I will reach no where.
I know, it is because he wants to see me reach somewhere...

He keep telling me rolling stone gathers no moss...but am I rolling?

Natundeeamma dingi dingi....

FATHERS
F: Faithful
A: Always There
T: Trustworthy
H: Honoring
E: Ever-loving
R: Righteous
S: Supportive



Thank you father for being there always for me, and indeed the best gift any father can give to their children is to love their mother.

No comments: