Monday, February 20, 2012

With love in air....To my sweetheart...

This Valentines day was special....14th Feb 2012

We had a letter writing competition in our office, the letter had to be written in 15 minutes, to anything/one, other than human being....

............................

Nirmal's Love for IT issues:

Hi Honey,

I still remember the day I left Chennai for Williams Lea in Cochin. In my heart, I was very happy but there was something which was pulling me back. It was the thought that I won’t be able to see you again.

I landed in Cochin, joined office but still I was not happy. I could still remember the days we spend together, the fun we had all through the night (in my previous company I was working in US Shift), and the touch of you which always mesmerized me. But thanks to GOD, one day I saw you standing in front of me in our floor. I was so happy. I could not control my emotions. Out of curiosity I asked my manager, who is she & whether she was working here before. He told me that two months before he had seen you but after that he has never seen you. From then I could see you frequently in my floor. I could see Jay relaxing in his chair whenever he sees you, Aneesh also.

I really don’t like when Jay looks at you so seductively. Every one in the floor blames you for any issues. I cry in my bed whenever you leave my floor with Anil (IT Personnel) .Only last week you were with me till 2.00 am. I know you have enjoyed the night also, only you & me, hands together. I will be looking for another hot session with you.

I heard that in Williams Lea they are planning to throw you out but I know its very difficult for them to fire such an hard working person.
Even my wife is very jealous of you & will always ask about you whenever I reach my home. But I know you are not like her & will never leave me for anything in this world.

I LOVE YOU my IT ISSUE.

..............
Love letter to Mosquito by Ram...

I still carry vivid memories of our first meeting. You are the most romantic living being that I have come across in my life.

You come to my room with your refreshing voice.

You spread your wings in the air carrying a breeze and clears all the dust in my room.

You are the one who sees me when I go to bed and you are the one who wakes me up in the morning through a lovely SUPRABATHAM.

Even when many of us do not understand your real love and during the times when some of them even try to kill you by burning coiling and mats, you were not ready to leave me as a companion. Your experience with me invokes many of the good qualities in me.

You start your job on time and continue without any pause and ends with playing music in my ears. It is one of the most soothing voices that I have ever heard of and at many times.

Your music inspired me to unearth some of my hidden talents in music and this always encourages me to take my way to success.

People try to kill you by using electric bats, but even on those people, you showed your mercy and made them uncover some of their talents in racket games.

I cannot find anything more important than sacrifice to build love. You are the living example for LOVE.

Thank you for being there at all times, my dear MOSQUITO.

Yours Lovely,
Ram

............................
Smita's letter to dairy...

Dear Diary

Quite strange, I never thought of letting you know of my feelings before, guess today is an appropriate day to tell you how much I feel for you, how close you are to my heart…

It must be decades now that we’ve known each other. Remember the first time Dad introduced us.. I could vouch then that you would be a passing friend but God had other plans. He sent you to me to assure me of his presence.. always.

I remember the good times we’ve spent together, when I knew I needed to capture them in my heart, I chose you as my friend. You captured them so beautifully.. I can never explain how during those low, desperate times you just popped up with those good times captured which pepped me up immediately.. just like that!

How can I forget those bad, desperate, low moments when I chose no one but you to be near me. I wrenched my entire anger, fear, tears on you but you never said a word...guess God would do just the same.. you listened. And the best part was how at the end of narrating the whole episode, I would feel surprisingly serene and calm. Ironically, I thought I found my true love then.. how wrong I was..

You keep my secrets, remind me of my good times and promise to be with me through all in future. What more can I ask from my lover.. a friend.. a guide.. a mentor. God couldn’t have given me a better gift.

I know I’ve never said this before, but it’s the apt time now. “ I love you”.

........................
TO MY SWEET HEART, STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART - Santoz - To CRICKET

You are the most beautiful dream, in all my sleep.
You are the fragrance, in all my body.
You are the most beautiful image, in all my fascinations.
You are the joy, in all my sorrows.
You are the light, in all my darkness.
A life without you is like a sea without beech.
My love for you is as green as a grass on the ground.
My love for you is as electric as a crowd in a stadium.
Irrespective of the weather conditions,
Irrespective of the weather forecast,
I keep watching you all the day.
My eyes will light up when I see you, more than the floodlight in the stadium.
You are the one site on which I cannot take my eyes off.
You look beautiful in your Test attire.
You look stunning in your One day attire.
You look sexy in your Twenty-Twenty attire.
You are my sweet heart.
You will remain as my sweet heart.
Just like Sachin’s craze for century; is my craze for you.
You are my dear game – Cricket!!!
With love
from Santoz

.................

And my first ever one...

My sweetheart

With love in air, I fondly remember how we cuddled and kissed each other when we met first.

Thereafter every rain brough us closer to each other. With you on me, I wish the time would stop. Long drives and walks across the globe over mashy land and hazy glee to office, shopping and sightseeing, it is so much of fun to do and see everything before the rainbow, when others are confined indoors. Splashing water over children who hover and make fun of us.

Lucky am I to have you, my yellow hollow mackintosh jac. ...Will love you till Niagara falls and butter-fly.

With lots of love, hug and kisses,

From my heart to your heart,

Forever Together

(Why not sun or rain? No many could guess to whom it was in office, can any of you?)
........................................


Barring these there were many more unique ones, to the keyboard, to the ground.....wow...Thanks HR for organising this...now waiting for the results...

1 comment:

me ra said...

And the winner as expected was Nirmal.....