Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Experience your Good Now! : Learning to Use Affirmation


Experience your Good Now! : Learning to Use Affirmation is an incredible Audio book, narrated by Louise L. Hay of Hay House Publishing.
Affirmation is a solution that will solve every problem, say All is well and I am safe.
It is our Thoughts and beliefs that shape our life. Be aware and do something to change. Do not share your affirmation with others, but keep it to yourself. et others say, wow what a change, how did you bring this?
Every word and every thought are your affirmations.
Think happy thoughts; no matter what others are doing.
Feel good right now.
Don’t waste time on blame, sad, grumpy, greed, jealous, anger; Don’t waste your thoughts on negative thinking that sucks.  Blame is just another negative affirmation.
Your cells are aware of all your thoughts, can feel.
Say I have or I am; think in positive, present affirmations.
Love fills my life; I am discovering talents that I was not aware of.
I can do it, I can make positive change,
Good health comes from Love. The more you learn, the easier it becomes to create good health. Body is the mirror of inner thoughts and belief. Let Water be your favorite beverage.
Forgiveness: Thoughts of bitterness can never create joy. Forgive self and others, and release from the prison of the past. Consciously choose rather than react.
Forgiveness is not same as acceptance. It has nothing to do with other person. It is simply an act of releasing oneself from negative energy, by letting go. It is the most loving thing you can do.
The door to my heart open inwards, the past is over, the thought of this movement creates my future, there is no use of being a victim. I give myself freedom from past, and move into the joy of present. I forgive them with Love.
Prosperity, do not dwell on poverty or negative thoughts on money.
Be Honest, whatever you give you will get back, you steal when you take things from office, robs others time and respect. Affirming, allowing,  I prosper whatever I do, I have been constantly increasing my income. I am a magnet of money. I live in an abundand universe. I trust life, and it provides all that I need.
Say: I am open and receptive to all the abundance in life.
Creativity: We all create our life every day. You need not be an artist to be creative. From choosing your attitude of your self, being a cook, being kind, are all creativity. Continue doing new everytime, there are a million and one projects that you can do.
 Be a Happy Person, they are attractive, no criticisim, no choosing to be feeling lonely, no complain. Feel Love. Love what you see, rejoice in love that is encountered daily.
Job Success: Love your job, co-worker, location, boss, and everything else. Acknowledge, Encourage, Appreciate. Don’t have or give faith or fear. Whatever I give out comes back. There aren’t problems without solutions, be willing to release anything that is in your part, that has contributed to the problem. Express gratitude to what you have.
  • Before you go to work, give time to breath.
  • Write: My Job is a peaceful heaven, I put love in every corner, I am at peace.
  • I only give out what I am to receive.
No person, place or thing will have power over you. Feel good, Be Joyful and bring more joy.
I am centered and focused. Stress is only fear, I release all fear, and make positive change in all area.
Self Esteem, is merely feeling good of your self, which develops confidence.
Release your affirmations to the Universe; Believe, have so much of positive believe, that you deserve to prosper/achieve your affirmations.
Positive Affirmations are the beginning point of Change

No comments: