Saturday, April 07, 2018

Reverberating Thoughts



Why do certain things happen at a certain time and fashion? At times when least expected. Some bringing joy and some sorrow. Is it divine will; destiny; fate or Karma? These questions keep reverberating. How do the law of attraction work here?

"As I keep pondering, I read what you seek is seeking you" - Rumi.

Geeta Mishr said: When you have difficult time in your life...just sit down....see the incidence in your life as if u r thitd person....u will get better perspectives and understanding of the situation....then decide your action to react..hold...be quite and let time pass on or work on remedy. So I believe instead of thinking in y it happens we need to focus on how to handle"

True: How is a more important question than why. Always.


One point to note is our reactions like we cry we shout will occur naturally thought your mind knows that we need not react....

It was a very big realisation for me that our body and brain are different.

Geeta: I was on operation table.... surgery was done...my body was very unstable....when I opened my eyes...but my mind was fresh and noticing everything around...my body unstable , nurses sitting and chatting besides...

Practically it's seem to be difficult...but when be a witness to these they really doesn't bother you...you have witness like a oil drop in bucket of water...Rumi what here meant is your divine nature...which is not connected with your body...like out side air is seeking the air inside the mud pot...with the present mind we think the mud pot is the only reality however...it's only the voidnes which is the truth.

Law of attraction works for them who believe in their thoughts or power of mind. Confused minds get lost in their thoughts n forget to believe.

No comments: