Friday, April 14, 2023

Yet Another Birthday...

How time fly, and so do life. Thank you God for this life. 

Thanks for yet another year on this mother Earth. Thanks for keeping my mom, though I miss my dad terribly. I know he is there, connecting and fulfilling my desires. 


It was amazing having a job, getting wishes from my colleagues, as usual from Lynnette first, and then Geetha's Bhabi. Calls, emails, whatsapp, messages - it was a great day; though unlike my 40th - could not meet my family members, had dinner with Rajesh and Gigesh and Jinu came to wish. 

Next day could take Neil to Potta and the science park.


 Picked










Saro, went to meet Aneena and with all kids had a great time at Lulu, where Sandra joined - and we were back to childhood, playing games, surprise icecream cake cutting, pizza, chocolates. 

































The kids made beautiful card, but unfortunately it was left in the car.  So went to collect it the next day, and met Ramya and Sowmya. Night had dinner with Gigeesh family, Mili and Thasni. 

And the fortnight of birthday celebrations ends with official birthday on 13th April being bedridden. 



No comments: