Friday, August 18, 2023

Writer Block

 The biggest dead ends I see writers hitting:

Dead End #1: Endless Drafting. You write and rewrite and then rewrite some more, but you never reach "the end."

Dead End #2: Misguided Feedback. You ask your friends and family for feedback on your writing and are crushed when they don’t love it.

Dead End #3: Publishing Wrong Turns. You miss the very specific publishing directions you need to follow to navigate the publishing industry.

Any of those sound familiar?

Here’s the thing: it’s not your fault if you’ve ever gotten stuck along the way to publishing your book.

It’s not your fault, but it is your responsibility to learn how to overcome these obstacles and finish your book.

Happy Publishing!

Thanks to Sreerag for letting me do. 

This is my game, this is my story, I am going to rock it. 


ABSR for your category should not be high. Category is store specific. 

If you are hit by Writers Block:

Keep writing, am writing, amazing words are comming out of me. 

No comments: