Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cycle of life.....

It has been decided that it is time for me to move on and quit the present job... This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, it is with confidence that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career.

That doesnt me, I can leave it forever, as it has already become a part of my life. Will not be able to erase the days from the memories....

Its said that 'Tough time never last but tough people do'...So the decison was not a easy one...

Have send the resignation letter on 14th July 2006 stating:
‘ Having extended my service with your organization for the last two years, I presume that its time for me now to move on. At this juncture, I would like to convey my sincere gratitude and satisfaction to one and all at Amlaki for giving me an opportunity, and also for all the support and guidance extended during my days here.

The reasons for leaving are purely personal, as I need to concentrate on my studies, as the Chartered Accountants syllabus is changing, I need to clear my final examination, and am unable to give full justice to my studies in the present circumstances.

Hoping to have your wishes and blessings in all my future endeavors too. I would like to resign from this esteemed organization at the earliest, and would kindly request you to relive me of my duties here. Kindly consider this as one months notice, if needed as per the contract, and wishing to be relived before the 14th of August 2006’

Instead of keeping the blogs updated, guess I need to find a place for myself too there as a CA.....Also the label itself has got a good value, in the society, and am sure, it would help me be in a better position.

Another cycle of my life is finished, and I must begin a new cycle, I will therefore readapt myself to the new cycle without fear. I will do everything that common sense counsels to mend matters, meet results.

The journy so far was from Mumbai, after schooling and 12th, to Potta, without college, by Gods grace, clearing foundation in the first attempt…got into CA…..and while doing articleship, Bcom….But then do not know why, could not clear the inter and final soon…… Never got a rank in my life though ardently desired…..In between had taken tuitions, LIC agency, part time jobs..etc….

Then got into Veegaland in the beginning of 2000, quit the job, at the end of 2001, for CA inter, cleared the same in May 2002. Got into Amlaki in the middle of 2004, planning to go for classes again in 2005. There was lot of similarities in both my jobs…and happen to learn many new things. Personally and professionally, also could make new friends. Hoping and praying that Gods grace would be there, for the future endeavors too….May his will prevail, and wishing that he give me, and all with me the strength to accept his decisions, Thanking him for the opportunities, in the form of my family members, friends and wellwishers.. ….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»