Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dear Friend.....

You probably relies you brighten my life when we are together, but do you know how much you brighten my life when we are apart?
Whenever something exciting happens, I think of you, and I picture myself running to tell you all about it, and we share a laugh…
When I am faced with a tough situation, I think of you, and imagine what you would do or what you would say to help me through it.
Even when there is really nothing going on, I think of you and your ability to make lifes dullest moments fun….
Even when you are somewhere else, a part of you is always here with me.

It was but yesterday we met in a dream, you have sung me in my aloneness, and I of your longings have built a tower in the sky, But now our sleep had fled and our dream is over, and it is no longer dream. The noon tide is upon us, and our half waking has turned to fuller day, and we must part. If in the twilight of memory we should meet once more we shall speak again, together and you shall sing to me a deeper song, and if our hands should meet in another dream, we shall built another tower in the sky……

If i have to be ur best frnd, if thats all i can get, then i will take the job with honor, i will be the best one yet. i 'll offer u my shoulder, i 'll show how i care, i'll be there when u need me, i am not going anywhere. i ve never known anyone who smiles or laughs as much as u do, thats always been the best part about u. You have made ur foot prints in my heart, thanku my dear frnd!!!!!!!!!!!! Whether you realize it or not….

No comments: