Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sitting with my fingures crossed....BRB in Nov...GW



Indeed success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts...


I would like to keep blogging, but there are other things....and as my friend rightly said, I need to give all this a break...so browsing is stopped for now....well, may be once a month, and blogging would be either in Erudition, Cosnsciousness or Thottappilly....Anyway, going by the trend, since I found my new love in this in 2005, I have almost reached my quota for this year too...so Inshallaha, catch you later....

Sitting with my fingures crossed....Good humour makes all things tolerable.

Hope there is no Communication gap.....and things are crystal clear....

There is strength, and support for my sis, very far, I know there is, but pray that things go well by the grace of God....

I dont even know if I will be completing the book that I am reading now....'Midnight's Children', by Salman Rushdie...But stricking points this far were:

We all owe death a life, ...'whatsitsname' like 'Nakudey amma dingy dingy'....Women could do terrible things, and 'In any war, the field of battle suffers worse devastation than either army...This is natural'.....

But I am a blasted tree; the bolt has entered my soul; and I felt then that I should survive to exhibit what I shall soon cease to be - a miserable spectacle of wrecked humanity, pitiable to others and intolerable to myself....no, not at all..Why it happened? No, no more....


2 comments:

ചാത്തങ്കേരിലെ കുട്ടിച്ചാത്തന്‍. said...

Lucky! You have time and patience to read. I love books but seldom had I read!!

Anonymous said...

The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.

you can do it...you will do it....:-)

Keep your spirit....Happiness Hamesha!! Thats you!