Sunday, November 15, 2009

This too will pass away…….This too has passed away…..

Here I am as promised, after a break, back to action or back from action? Both?




Learning from the mistake of myself and others, as I cannot live long enough to make them all myself.

Traveling light….Remembering: don’t think what others are doing or saying…..Do your duty, and live the rest to God…Be happy!!!

Strength of a chain is determined by the weakest link, Talents differ, all is well and wisely put…Mountain and the squirrel had a quarrel.

Sabu my local guardian, Go Getter, would not be there with me to remind: take it as a challenge, only hand full of people are ours and will remain ours….Barbers, postman or others….

Reduce contacts, increase concentration….else others will make fun of you, as GK said….

Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone….water in office, food in room, work….money

Leaving behind my childhood, when I set out on my journey into life, I wonder why not did I realized, it was all for himself and God for all….One word story, courtesy: PG

Foucs on where you want to be and not on what you fear…. Dont loose the forest for the tree...Knowledge alone is not enough you must apply it….Bosses at office….

What keeps you up at night??? Never take anything lightly..

Beaware of Brainwashers, Think right, Need: Controllersip; Continuous Emphasis and Continuous improvement.

Things appear, big or small, depending on where we stand and how we look at things. Having shifted to the nineth floor, from the new building, even the big coconut trees appear so small....And indeed, from top, things are really very beautiful...Though a bit difficult to reach there compared to how it was...Also you dont realise the dust and the dirt from the top, and the comments made just from there though from a broader perspective is bound to be wrong...the daily routine has to be faced to be understood correctly...Its a commonly applicable fact...

You are an independent, optimistic, assertive, idealistic person, The weighing machine in Trichy, on my maiden visit...

Add Value, it matters. Surrender is different from Resignation.

Though dialogue, is a means of communication, what I realized, is there is understanding and more communication even in silence……UNDERSTANDING is all that matters……in life…..but that is not business right….Some people who were near were far, some people who were very far, were near….worthy of love…AG.



Do, and complete doing, a variety of things, activities, it will keep you motivated, and on your toe…give sometime for yourself, stay determined and optimistic…Pearl…Maegen

Dream is not what you see when you sleep, it is the passion that don’t let you sleep. It is attitude and not aptitude that will determine our altitude. Keep going, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going…

Read! Read! Read!

He who reads, leads….

Read, study, learn of everything important in your life..

Quitters never win, winners never quit.

Practise makes a man perfect.

Do & Redo, unfortunately or fortunately you cannot undo in life!!!

Last few days, were double the sleepless, restless, nights for me, both in terms of work and test….though there were so many to help…..

But this too has passed away…and waiting with my figures crossed for the things yet to come…

When I thought this would be my last attempt, here they have provided me with two more opportunity.....well it was my aim, my passion since a decade, then why give up?




http://cyrilsworld.rediffiland.com/iland/cyrilsworld_diary.html

I’m sure that there are several nameless faceless, homemakers, housekeepers, paan chewing uneducated (even illiterate, may be) beings out there in this world who do wonderful business without knowing the ABC of “structured business management/ administration”. These are the true heroes among us – the true visionaries, the ones who go about their ordinary daily routine with a zest and zeal that makes them extraordinary. For them, six-sigma is a way of life, total quality management is an inherent survival strategy, and providing end-to-end solutions is a simple necessity to put bread on the table.

And as for my fellow white-collared, cuff-linked, laptop-carrying professional brethren (myself included), well, as they say: ‘Some things, they teach you at Harvard. Some things, you have to learn them yourself’. Truly, there’s a lot of weight behind the saying ‘respect every job that gets dirt under a man’s fingernails’.

How many of us know the names or the background of the providers or our daily livelyhood, our housekeepers and cleaners?

For me, I am still just tiny little blue bird trying to climb up the tree to hang out with the bigger birds.

“Those who can, do. Those who can’t, .......”???? criticise/Teach/write/learn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Was missing this for quite some time...