Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thank you all

Hey, so happy to have a long weekend for myself, really after long, though had earlier leaves for exam, those were too hectic… But now Thanks to the Thanksgiving day, celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. …Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday….and am happy to have this one….,

Thanks for my job, thanks to my colleagues, Thanks to my friends, Thanks to my family and relatives, Thanks to my sibling and roommates, Thanks to my readers and critics, Thanks to the sunlight and rain, Thanks to peace and prosperity, Thanks for food and water, Thanks to the almighty, I know that there is a lot more that I am forgetting right now. But, let me just repeat, thank you all…on this Thanksgiving Day..



Thanksgiving or Thanksgiving Day, presently celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November, has been an annual tradition in the United States since 1863. Thanksgiving holiday weekend is one of the busiest travel periods of the year, and normally shopping for Christmas is done now….

On this day, great many of us roast turkey bird to a golden-brown crisp, or prepare it in some other way..The actual number of turkeys eaten on Thanksgiving, often reported to be 46 million —In any case, how many commercially raised turkeys do you think were the result of artificial insemination? The answer seems to be 100 percent. Why? Because Americans particularly love to eat the breast meat of male turkeys. So having yummy turkey in your tummy this Thanksgiving????

No comments: