Friday, August 27, 2010

Pet Pride

Lovely pets, remover of stress,
You’re parting, make things a mess.

Grandparents Jackie, faithful born,
Hazel alone, now that you are gone.

My sweet Kunji, Ammini and others you give,
But you come to me, Even after you leave.

The ducks and turtles, doing a lot of communicating,
of one kind or another, with fishes too in the pond,

Guess they were happy about the sunshine, too!
But I could not control myself, when rabbit you were gone,

Size doesn't matter, who said you are wild,
We still love appu and ammu, you are mild.

Colourful lovebirds, repeating parrots,
Your chirruping makes my day, you bring gay,

Pets, you are a pride, but at times gives pain,
I don’t want you, just to be in the zoo, I love you.

_____________________________

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man." Cannot forget my father feeding dogs...

"I am glad that rats have only one life, but cats have nine."

"Am still trying to Find Nemo"

"Chechi, you dont know how much I loved my rabbit, I cannot control my tears, others wont understand, why you told this matter..."

Belive there are some, whose favourate pet is elephant!

Fly Kingfisher, chempothu makes my mothers day!

"Peace to you and may your path be blessed." ~ Lee Jampolsky

No comments: