Sunday, December 25, 2011

Home/Thara

Though home is a name, a word, it is a strong one; stronger than magician ever spoke, or spirit answered to, in strongest conjuration.

There are joyfull moments,
There are painful moments,
We store sweet memories by way of picture,
We wipe out sour memories from our heart,
Pictures are lovely treasures, wonderful gifts...

Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it was'nt all you thought it was.
A beautiful girl walked into your life...You fell in love..or did you?
Maybe it was only a childish infactuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity.


While life seems to be a journey through dark tunnel, just take me along,
I dont, promise to lead you light,
But I can reassure you that you are not alone..
Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself,
Waiting to be lost again....

I believe in angels, the ones that heaven send,
I believe in angels, but I call them my best friends...

Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end,
But somewhere in the middle, we've become best of friends,

No comments: