Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday...Pappa & Neil!!

To my Achan & Kuttose,

Achan I happen to know love birthdays -- and he's very good at celebrating his own and other peoples! Besides, when you get to be old believe me, you're grateful you're still around to celebrate one!

Kuttose (Neil), I'm thumbing my nose at him and celebrating his birthday anyway but with Achan!! Hey, Sorry I could not be physically present though!!!

On Achan's B'day; 26th Nov, the date, we were comming to the hospital and he was very down, and on the 5th of November, his Nallu; (Magam) me was busy in office with the month end!!

But he did have his dear childhood friends cum relatives with him; yes Panku Uncle and Chandran Uncle....The value of realationship.....Indeed, whenever we had difficult times, they were around!

This is for both of you, Pappa & Ponnukatta! You WON'T see cutesy little smiley faces on this post,
just the stone cold truth of how I feel about you.
1. When you are sad, I wish I could jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile, I will wish that the smile last forever.
4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how
much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, I would pray that you are rid of it soon.
8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off--After I laugh!!!
9. This is my oath...I wish I could pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask;-- because you're my greatest person; of course!! May you have many more Birthdays, and spread joy and happiness with the unique thought of Love for all, open minded talks (which sometimes do hurt others), love for parents, sibling and children!

No comments: