Sunday, August 31, 2014

Blogging, Reading and Writing....



When I started my blog, it was fun and a great way for me to document my experiences and to vent my frustrations. I’d never blogged. I had no idea what I was doing. Now as I breath in and out; so is reading and writing to me.

Plus, and most importantly, I love reading and writing. As I have started writing this, my collection of books have also increased, and love to have this.



I wanted an online diary to store my thoughts. I love my family and friends. I love writing about all that effects them.
Speaking of the Indian family, where I once saw only strength and solidarity, I now see scores of unhappy homes, where public faces are proud and happy but private lives can be torture.

It is interesting to read many other blogs as well in due course. Interesting to have this platform. Thank God for providing this opportunity.

So, if any of you are still out there, cheers! Please put in your comments.

No comments: