Monday, September 21, 2015

Mumbai Here I Come...




Mumbai Mere Jaan...here I come finally on the 21st of August..but just for 3 days..in Kalyan and at School on Friday with my schoolis.With Geeta Mishra from and to Kelkars and Thanks for being the coordinator of my all trip and around airport with Juhi Gupta and Goregon/Malad cousins on Sunday..

Thanks to Geetha for coordinating everything-
Lovely to be Back to School and meet my Schoolies..Holy Cross Khi Kudiyas and our dearest Teachers who have a great role in who we are today...Sad that could not meet all as expected; but am extremely Thankful to those who could make it in coordinating, by their presence and giving us a memorable time. As I could not be part of many of these before; can understand how it feels when you really want to make it and cannot. For those who could not make it; there are at times 'Next Time'. Fingures crossed..let us have a mega one soon and I be able to be part of it. Went with Ritanjali to Shahad Birla Mandir and to meet some teachers, though could not meet all. Stayed at my cousin Jayan Chettans house that night in Kalyan and was off to meet old neighbours and some family friends next day morning, though was continuously sneezing and had a bad headache. Glad to meet Rema aunty and Usha and Raju chettan as well. But missed meeting so many.

Loved to be back to college...Wish I could spend more time with you Geeta Mishra and with your mom and family too.....Am very grateful to you for all that you have been doing for me since last one month.coordinating my visit,shopping and arranging things for me..wish we could spend more time together...so see you soon in Kerala....

So kind of Prasanth and Neha to come and pick me from Thane and take me to Malad on Saturday night, though missed Powai and meeting few of my colleagues, Sunday at Goregon was awesome.Meeting Geetha Aunty is never enough- her talks; achama, Prabha uncle being to both Priya and Prashanth's house,awesome kids - Sloka, Kavya, and Niranth meeting Deedhi, Krupali - her daughter and off couse my Eshan - Still his Maushi lingers in my ears.

Great..I could make a complete valuable use of my vacation.. being time constraint could make it , giving time to all those I love and also those who love me too..this was a commendable one..Mumbai airport was awesome and Prasanth and Suku came to drop me at the airport - did not know how the time just flew away.

Missed meeting so many of my colleagues, hope we have a next time...

No comments: