Wednesday, September 02, 2015

My Art Beats - Naveen

Could you just skip these paintings? If not, just imagine how the actuals would have been? And could you just say one which is your favourate? For each his own or multiple right...



As the only thing better than singing is more singing, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Truely blessed are the people with special skills to paint, sing, dance, play...And an artist might need appreciation!

And I felt specially blessed when an artist - Naveen painted for me three sketches and 10 beautiful paintings in a short span of around 10 days...

Words fail to describe them....

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Naveen for these..

There could not have been more personalised gifts than these!

These are done by my colleague at Williams Lea...I am privelaged to be his first customer.

Look out for his Face book page - 'My Art Beats'..

No comments: