Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Sacred Walk (KM) - Part 4 - The Aftermath




Too early for this – but as we discussed on having three visions – immediate, short term and long term – Could update the immediate ones now. Others to follow gradually.



We were asked to bring back the image in mind, every day for three minutes daily before we start our day, which would give different level of power to our existence, as the only thing that ultimately matters for a human being is the profoundness of our experience.



One of the benefit they mention on doing IE, is balanced health, and it was reiterated that if nothing happens after the basic programmes; something would definitely happen after the Yathra.



I was a person, who was Thankfully and very happy of my health – by God’s grace had no issues, and could eat anything, and do any activity. Even during the initial medical check-up, my pressure was normal. But just before the trip, it went up; during the trip, it kept fluctuating on a regular basis like the mountains. Had a feel, it could be because of the stress with travel with all that was happening. Having returned, consulted both Allopathic and homeopathy doctor – the pressure is still on the higher front, and is fluctuating. Have started taking regular Homeopathic medicine as some of the friends suggested if we start allopathic it would be lifelong. Was a person who loved walking and could keep walking for miles. But now I have a pain on my left knee.



Normally I have good sleep, without much hindrances, breaks and dreams. With Diamox and pressure tablets periodically during travel, I used to wake up 2-3 times every night to go to loo. Which was also a blessing in disguise, as I could have a good night view for two days of both Mansarovar and Kailash at 12 am and 3 am. Having stopped that, after return, I don’t wake up; but have clear dreams. Most of the days it is being lost in travel. Earlier I was on a barren lands, One day, I was in Goa, today morning I was in Thripunthara. I had lost my mobile and purse, and was in railway station today morning. Thankfully I was at a walkable distance to reach home. Need to check whatthis means. Every morning after I wake up, first thought is where am I?


Initially though the tiredness was due to travel, two weeks down the return, still feel tired. The normal me seems to be lost – even colleagues in office ask – what happened? Now less of smile, less energy, less jovial. Seems to have changed both physically and with interactions. Well, when I try to speak, something seems to be holding me back, I feel a pain in my throat. I still feel a little disoriented, a little disorganised, a little lost.

Still mind has not reached here with me might be still wandering there...

No comments: