Friday, February 03, 2023

Feedback





Other feedbacks:

Kindhearted,friendly,gracious,supportive,genius and talented🥰 - Sreepriya

You have a good character,you are honest and a sister like behaviour love - Chitra



 

Q 5 and 10...you r best judge. I can't answer for you.

 1...I have always seen you at your best in everything that you do. Except when you are with Rajesh. May be u r conscious of my presence but yes, in his presence you just closed down yourself, stand and watch. 🤷‍♀️ sorry it's blunt but true to my eyes.

 2. I may not come to you for advise because u believe in staying neutral and personal touch is absent in advises.

3. You support me in Kerala trip, Rameshwaram trip...u fulfill all my wish when I come at your place. It's very touching and humbling. Because of you, my mom only trip was Kerala in her life time.

Thank you so much for that.

 4,6,7....your passionate reading habits and love for books.

 8. Touch wood, I have always seen you lit up. Except when with your hubby. 🤷‍♀️

 9. Innate gift is love for books and also people. Your love and caring for people is also very passionate and commendable.

Continue to see feedbacks pouring in and the final one looked like:



Payal


Your personality

 1>When have you seen me at my best: Mostly you are very conscious of your surroundings.

 2> Everything- behaviors, treatment, life advice, random chat . May be an exception of acreer, because I take abrupt decissions but other than that... everything.

 7> You remind me of me. You are like that mirror, which helps people find themselves.

 5>Life coach, finance, team leader etc.. rather more like a mentor role

 You can make a monster find its soul. You reflect kindness. You define humanity.

 8> You are very passionate about relationships. You light us the most when you talk about Thara. (Ever since we were in school).

 10> I see you becoming a guru

4 Your Personality

No comments: