Friday, February 03, 2023

Journey into Divine You

 




There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.

There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.

You feel it, don’t you?

– Rumi

  1. 'I' - Be Selfish to be Selfless; Practise Self - Various self create personality, and too much of self lead to Ego. 'Aham Bramasmi' - I am the universe, I m absolute existence. I am my deepest desire. I am my faith. I follow my Dharma. 
  2. 'E' - Energy and Environment - Your tribe determines your vibe. You are the reflection of 5 things your surround yourself with. What you appreciate, appreciate in your life. Practise Gratitude and SAVERS daily - Silence, Affirmation, Vision, Exercise, Read and Scribble.
  3. 'A' - Acknowledge, Appreciate, Accommodate - Live in Awe, put it out, stop judging, drop the thought into your heart, and bless - Zoot zoot. 
  4. 'H' - Happy, Hungry to grow, Humble, Help - Follow 4H's simultaneously. 
  5. 'L' - Live, Love, Lead, Learn, Live a Legacy.
  6. 'S' - Sadana, Seva, Shraddha, Share, Smile, Satsang
  7. 'C' - Confidence, Courage, Consciousness, Compassion, Change, Consistent, Care. 

As I was looking for a picture for this post, a beautiful site I tumbled upon: https://lonerwolf.com/spiritual-journey/

No comments: