Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ah Sunrise.....


From the neighborhood articleship firm, To the Land of amusement in Gods own country, Developing by managing My properties in Dubai, Marketing Chinese goods, in India, Doing US accounts locally, Here I am at the beginning of a whole new race...

Learning about the 27EU, states, Analysing the tasks, Hoping it tallies, and gets reconciled, With the classes, loved ones and the dreams...I need to grab them, coz, they are not just dreams, Ah Sunrise! I see you now, guide me, lift me..

Life is beautiful,When I see the brighter side, Life is hideous,when I see the darker side, Life is weary,When I am indifferent.I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true, I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to try and strive for the best...

Thanks for the strength, to shake off love and kindness and depart in pursuit of not just dreams..Crossing many a crag and hill I came here, Thanks for the wonderful Team India..I love the mixure of Banglore, Rajput, Calcutta, Orissa, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Assam, and Kerala. It gives me a feeling of My India..I am back to a mini India, Here very here...

Here I am a tree, wanting to bloom to the full, hope you will help me bloom, and not just let me weather away...coz they are not just dreams…. Oh! the burning fire, with evaporation, hope you will give me ample water to grow, and not let me die of thirst...

Courtesy HCCS for my thoughts, these hymn echoes:

Like a sunflower that follows
Every moment of the sun,
So I turn towards You, to follow You my God.

5 comments:

prabhu said...

The journey continues.. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride :)

me ra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me ra said...

Thanks, Thanks for keeping me going, motivating, and providing me with new insights.., it means a lot to me…

Am very happy of having this opportunity to work with a team like this… I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with and hope things will still improve as the months pass. …

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of:

Saari umar hum
Mar mar ke jee liye
Ek pal to ab humein jeene do
Jeene do

Na na na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na nana na….

Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again

Rajath said...

Something real, something familiar, something interesting, something very close by.... this is what i felt when i read ur post, well done :)