Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Books and Beyond...



Thanks to the socialnetworking sites...I could catch up with some of my school friends...which is incredible...and along with them some of their blogs...which took me back to those days....Undoubtedly memory is the dairy we all carry about with us..

The school library, the English Classes...
The day when everything went wrong, and other essay topics in school...

Koo Chook Chook : The Mumbai railway train/station...http://aishwaryabhave.blogspot.com/2010/03/koo-chook-chook.html

Books and beyond: http://aishwaryabhave.blogspot.com/2010/03/books-and-beyond.html

(Dont know why, I am unable to put in the links to the posts here?)
Indeed books are all around me, they keep me going, and keep me from going....(sometimes reading, I forget, I have other things to do...)(and now internet/blogs too)

These days I can read all the books other than the CA Final especially Tax and law...:-(

And another ex colleague of mine from Amlaki have started this site:
Kerala Book Store,
12/208, Veloor,
Puthencruz PO,
Kochi, Kerala,
India 682308.
www.keralabookstore.com
http://www.keralabookstore.com/Welcome.do

Don't let your mind become dull, because it will suffer atrophy if it's not exercised. Step out of ignorance ..and one way is reading...

Reading can be a powerful catalyst for thinking; it has the potential for stimulating wisdom...All readers need not be leaders, but leaders need to be readers..Not necessarily of any Non-fiction book, but at least of the happenings in the area, he/she would like to remain a leader. Reading may not necessarily be a book or a newspaper...it could be even internet, or some other means...

No comments: