Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chaat Paatti Fun…



Had been missing the small carts selling chaats…., standing and eating on the road side, Salty-spicy-sweet taste of Yadav’s recipes… Pani Puri, Bhelpuri (Golgappa/Puchkas/GupChup), Phav Bhaji, sev puri, kebabs and Vada Phav….


Thank God you can see a lot of Yadav’s running chat, bhelpuri and pani puri thelas…These days…around here…so yummy….But not sure if its really Yadavs…We cannot be assured like the McDonalds..


For the Yadavs miss their trade mark…I wish they were so widespread and genuine…A good start right...

Also I used to ask my friends/relatives to get me Haldirams Bhujias, Samosas, Rasgullas, Gulab Jamuns from Mumbai, but now even they are available right here….

Like I ask my friend to get me Stride gums from US now..Its fun making gum bubbles, and Stride is indeed ridiculously the long lasting gum... and lingers ..It comes in various flavours like SPEARMINT(Dark Green); WINTERBLUE (Blue); UBER BUBBLE (Pink); NONSTOP MINT (Light Green): I am yet to taste ETERNAL MELON; MEGA MYSTERY; ALWAYS MANDARIN; SWEET BERRY; SWEET CINNAMON; FOREVER FRUIT; SWEET PEPPERMINT.Each packet containg 14 gums..Thank to Vijay, he brought for me 15 packets, quite a lot to last for long...Very soon this too should be available in Varkeys/More/Reliance Fresh supermarkets too like in Wal*Mart/Spencers/Target..



Have fun making gumbubbles...Anytime/Everytime..Anywhere/Everywhere...But do not litter please....

2 comments:

prabhu said...

hmmm.. you imported it again, eh?

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.