Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Life must go on




We are busy making plans, but God has something planned for us.

A humble request - please keep the handful of people I really have in my life happy and healthy. I am tired of being tired; and seeing my dears unhealthy.

Why is it that since I have read and really appreciated that - Health is the first of life - we are all unhealthy and untill then all were healthy?

Inspite of all this Life is going on, and must go on. Unbeliveably old I have become in last two years both physically and metally - Keeping a smile on my face - No matter the time or effort - To the best of my ability - Yet with lot of negative feedbacks.

Indeed it is so consoling and motivating to hear positive feedbacks at time when one is alive - Very true we need to keep aside our ego in order to do that!

"It's so weird how we start thinking, reading, wondering, about a person when he is gone forever. We start looking to know about them more when they are no more!! Sad but true!!It's rightly said " don't take things for granted because they might not be there tomorrow" - Ritu Chopra in FB.

From the bottom of my heart - my humble request - My dear God! Please no more deaths & Losses for some time now; or I would really break down!

How beautifully has the 9th standard girl written - Ishitha - My Schoolie Preetha's daughter, and this has brought tears in my eyes:

He's not dead,
No, he is not,
Only the body left the world,
The soul will always stay in our heart...

He wasthe devottee of science,
He the missile man,
I don't know about others,
But every Indian is surely his fan.

He was the best president,
With only one vision,
To make India eminant,
And he worked hard for his mission.

He saw vision 2020,
We will surely complete his desire,
He is our role model,
The person who gave us 'Wings on fire'

We know you are no more,
But we will keep your thoughts alive,
And as being the new Youth,
To live upto your vision we will strive.

For right now, everyone is mute,
Sir- to you, we all give a ground salute!

This is the only real truth of life - Everything that is born, has to die!

No comments: