Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Simplicity




Salman Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan and SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Beginning have a unique connection and that's KV Vijayendra Prasad, who penned the story of both the films. Baahubali has epic violence and Bajrangi Bhaijaan is a sweet story promoting non-violence.

Have not seen both, but I am in between the two...Various teams have gone for one movie or the other, and it is at the cost of my sleep. Does anyone realise that? Own office team - my second home to the former, and personal home team from office to the first, at this mid night hour. And how they make me do...By saying Chechi, chechi...

I am reminded of Chechi from Circus serial during my school days...Yes, the same one in doordarshan with Shahrukh Khan as Shekharan, a Malayalee / Keralite Circus person. There was a chechi in that. Today I am a chechi in my office of most of them....So is my office a circus?

No wonder, there are lot many similarities. We do have the ring master, the monkeys, the treasurer, the hard work, the pay checks, the tigers, the elephants, the owls and ha..the Joker...But mind you, I am not a joker.


There is one thing common in both the movies, as in me - simplicity. Now I am not boosting. A shere fact.

Don't dare to play with it. I love me, and don't want me hurt and broken like that of a joker....

No comments: