Sunday, July 19, 2015

Love


Questions don't have to provide answers. Questions can springboard into new thoughts, ideas and interpretations. There are no right answers.

Sometimes you just need to be silent. Because no words can explain what is going on in your head, mind and heart. This brought me into another reading-



I know it is our interdependence that makes our independence possible. .. and I love my freedom. Was so happy to be single, without bonds and cares..Remember Gareth's words - and it is echoing in my head 'Never say Never'. It is so true:



Aankhen khuli ho ya ho band,Deedar unka hota hai,Kaise kahoon main o yaara yeh pyaar kaise hota .. This too is an awesome feeling..

The King of Love My Shepherd Is
By: Henry W. Baker


The King of love my shepherd is,
Whose goodness faileth never;
I nothing lack if I am his
And he is mine forever.

Where streams of living water flow,
My ransomed soul he leadeth
And, where the verdant pastures grow,
With food celestial feedeth.

Perverse and foolish oft I strayed,
But yet in love he sought me
And on his shoulder gently laid
And home rejoicing brought me.

In death’s dark vale I fear no ill
With thee, dear Lord, beside me,
Thy rod and staff my comfort still,
Thy cross before to guide me.

Thou spredst a table in my sight;
Thine unction grace bestoweth;
And, oh, what transport of delight
From thy pure chalice floweth!

And so through all the length of days
Thy goodness faileth never.
Good Shepherd, may I sing thy praise
Within thy house forever.


--------

We live life only once, we need to live it right with dignity. Experience all and see all that we can, in the one life that we have. Glad that you let me know this as well:

What this love is like, falling in love I will see
Lost in thoughts, I have decorated dreams
Asleep by myself, I have made you mine
Oh friend, one in love
How can I say, oh friend, what this love is like



And then there is the love of siblings...

-----

Well it could be for material or abstract things as well...

---

Anything more wonderful than the love of God...who guides us, protects us...

Whatever - No one can tell you what love is, you will simply know it when you feel it.

No comments: