Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Dusk is beautiful...

 Asked below questions:

Answer when you are free: 

1) What is your happiest memory of us?

2) How was the first year of parenthood for you?

3) What is the nicest thing I have ever done for you?

4) What are the best & worst parts about getting older?

5) What’s one thing you want me to always remember?

Amma responded:

  1. Studied, got a job
  2. Heathy kid without issues
  3. CA inter passed and have a partner, so peace.
  4. Can stay without depending and self care. Worst, only that I have no own earning. 
  5. Last,always discuss,think & Peacefull movements to do. In any Ambitions or. Talent of U r life


Once Uncle said: 1. When I met my girlfriend in the typing institute.Hum ghoomne Gaye.   Life enjoy Kiya phir achcha Ladka bankar Geeta se shaadi kiya.


To select the happiest moment or ocassion in my over 78 years of life is bit difficult..said an uncle and wrote:

To start with SSLC passing, B.Sc passing, Selection for pensionable job in Central govt on merrit basis ,without  test and interview.. Because, then in our mind only an schedule teacher job was only wish.

Then Marriage, First night ,first child and further..

Then my selection for an advanced training in Munich, West Germany too was a rare Happy ocassion.

Then Bombay life and association with Varandarapily ,Arimpur, kodakara ,Kakkanad and with several others gave 

Lot of pleasure and happiness.

Then ,Mythili's job, children's education, marriage, first grand child, all I can take as happiest moments.. lt is also debatable that if self reliance or meeting responsibility can be considered as happiest ocassion in life..

I don't know, a person like you are annoyed with my reply..

I really find it difficult to give you an apt reply.

If you accept this I shall reply the other Four questions at a later period.


No comments: