Monday, May 18, 2009

Few Things to remember when traveling to US:

Ensure that your name in the passport and that in the ticket is same, including the full name and the spelling. Don’t forget to collect your I95 on your arrival, and don’t forget to return it at the time of your departure.

In case of emergency you can call911. Just call the number, they will trace your number and reach you with an ambulance, police

There are Interstate roads, odd numbers {91(North-south) } and even numbers, {84 (East-west)} roads, and each roads have Exits like Exit 39, There are bus services, each state has transit, sites, and then private buses too like, Peter Pan. There are the fast railways and variety flights. It is always more understandable to say the direction, rather than right or left as we do here, which is confusing.

And of course, open the door for others, keep smiling, say Thank you, Bless you, and carry the clothes to suit the weather. Do not litter. Keep the place clean.

I am sure there are many more, will keep on adding it as and when I recollect..others too can help me out...

Visit http://www.immihelp.com/visitor-visa/visitor-visa-application-process.html

2 comments:

Sajeev said...

I thought the USCIS gave I-94 and not I-95.

me ra said...

He he he....thanks for the correction...so u still read this ha....