Saturday, May 23, 2009

For my Friend: I rejoice...

His words still echo my ears, amidst busy work, he would be suddenly thinking and then he would say, I would like to: 1. Be a qualified CA. 2. Have my own house. 3. Have my own vehicle. 4. Marry my sweetheart, the person I love... Can my dreams ever become true??? And yesterday just after his sweethearts second delivery, he now a qualified CA called me to say that by the grace of God, he is now the father of a baby Boy, already having had a lovely daughter 2.5 years ago... Life was always full of thorns for him, incredible, unbelivable....Godforbid such a life for anyone, that he had 10 years before.... Mother an orthodox brahmin, had married to a christian, who was a tailor in her locality, but turned out to be a drunkered...She left her two growing sons and her husband....for another life...Father then had cancer and soon passed away...Elder brother was working for the Upkari business, which was doing well, but the kerala Govt. had prohibited that, so soon, he moved on to other businesses which flourished initially, but then not only lost all that they had, but incurred huge debt, on buying buses.....Brother too had to hide away....Here he was, who had to listen to all that others had to say..... It was under the love, protection and supervision of their velliyamma and grandma they were brought up, but had kept to their fathers faith and belief.... And here was he, keeping up his dreams, amidst all these.....had to run from pillar to post, for his studies, well even getting into articleship was so very difficult for him...Life had stored something for him....and he moved at its will....Marrying his sweetheart is also another nightmare story by itself...But then he got through everything by the grace of God...and I am happy for him... May the good God above pour showers of blessings on them, and may theirs be a happy family...Now and Always!!!! Undoubtedly children are Gods desire that the world should go on, and who bring happiness unfolding into your lives....Live it to the fullest, enjoy every moment, for very soon it too will pass away....

1 comment:

Sreeram said...

Quite a tough life I should say. But its good to know that now he is successful :-)