Monday, May 18, 2009

Fishing….



Had been busy learning to fish, and fishing these days…so much so that, could not even blog, go around with my sis, …..But then, had good yummy parottas and Chicken from Susan, made by Ashokan…that kept us going, which we believe will continue during every fishing days…

And it was so nice of the VP to bring Hydrabadhi birayani to the first fish catcher, Chandra...

After the fishing days, both me and my system started getting slower..., but am sure, the work will teach me how to do it...

Also thought of putting here the proverb from our first meeting, give man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach man how to fish, and you feed him for a life time.

Fishing is good, but anything, too much is a problem. Fishing definitely is better than being selfish....he he he....By the end, really wanted a break and some rest. The proverb this week also was a good one, aim for success and not perfection. You learn better by trying and making mistake, rather than not trying at all.

Had been missing so many things these days. Sis came and left, visits to place, the Pooram, had prayed for RS&T and would love to hear good news from them soon.

These pictures are copyrighted ha...very professional indeed..... Taken by my SIL, S during their India visit, which I too could have visited, but I had to catch my ornage fishes....

Liked the dialogue ‘Is anyone settled? Are our parents settled? We cannot do anything in life after we are settled, things go on, and we should move on.

When time makes me sad and bad, no one consoles me other than you, when I smile with happy eyes, your face reflects the smile, I know you are my right hand, but I wonder how you work as a magic wand…..

Happiness these days is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.....Getting happiness out of my work or I may never know what happiness is.....

1 comment:

ചാത്തങ്കേരിലെ കുട്ടിച്ചാത്തന്‍. said...

I really enjoys reading your blog. Thanks!!! "We cannot do anything in life after we are settled" - is true.