Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sing the song...


This is from my friend Payal, with whom I had some light moments, during the two months of special time:

A meeting after 17 years, singing Rukhey Sabh khee Kadam Tara rum pum pum.....

Am missing the activeness, smile and the speed of my SME...and down

Now that I dont know what and how...and is blank I Sing the song...

Here's a little song , might want to sing it note for note...don't worry be happy!!

Every life we have some trouble, when you worry you make it double...don't worry be happy!!

Looking out for place to lay your head...somebody came and took your bed...don't worry be happy!! Landlord says your rent is late, he may have to lock the gate..don't worry be happy!!

You got no cash, you got no style, en got no one to make you smile...don't worry be happy!!

Coz when you worry your face will frown..and that will bring everybody down..so don't worry be happy!!

I am happy now, am just going on..........

No comments: