Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mumbai, mere Jaan!!!


Mumbai: She always has unhealed wounds on her! When one fades, the other tears her off into pieces. She picks up the pieces and builds up herself when days wither. But when I see you standing at the edge of the sea, begging to sea God, for mercy; begging to carry you in waves…to a world where there is no terror, violence and atrocity, I hold my hands together to the heaven……

Mumbai, I want to hug you once, and cry!!

Indeed what a way of expressing the feelings, and who else could do it this way other than Prabu!! You can read him at a href="http://nightrain.rediffiland.com/iland/nightrain_diary.html">

Being so far, and busy with our daily routine, when it has effected us so much, cannot phantom the plight of the people there.....

Will there be an end to this terror or would it be an end of the world!!!

Had written about it earlier on 9th May 08 at http://arunoday.blogspot.com/2008/05/amchi-mumbai.html and had uploaded the beautiful photo of the Gateway of India, and the Taj! Indeed my jaan who had molded me into what I am today, given me shelter for the first 17 years of my life....

3 comments:

Ram said...

I could not find that post on Prabhu's blog. Wondering why!

Anonymous said...

O Meera.. you posted it here? It was just for you, friend!

Anonymous said...

I don’t want her to be Shanghai,

I don’t want her to be Singapore.

I like the way she is.

She may be a bitch at times, but she is my kind of bitch J