Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Professionals Day....

Like only Holidays, and don’t believe in having a day for Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, Children, Doctors etc…But now it is the day, I would like to put forth a note of Thanks to all of them, who have made a difference….

To all the doctors, especially to those who have not acquired the God Complex..To my FCA....

To begin with is my principle P, who gave me the first opportunity, and took me to this world, when my mom and mama were wondering where to go and whom to contact…and till date, I have not seen a practicing CA, so straightforward, honest, and independent. He is my mentor…And with him was G..The joy of being a CA was first witnessed there in V..and then the S’s ,A , R, L and J http://arunoday.blogspot.com/search?q=For+my+friend+I+rejoice

Dont know where some have diappeared, but am happy some are still in touch...either directly or indirectly,



It is his card I carry with me, which keeps me aggravated.

And during those days, I used to study with B, It is a matter of great pride to see her as the CFO of one of the leading NBFC in Kerala, and how she motivated M and many others to qualify, and how education have changed the lives of the people and their families. We used to have a hearty laugh whenever we come across Victor, thinking of Victor Hugo and the candle story...This was some 13 years before..She celebrates here birthday too on this Professionals day, July 1st...I wonder why havent 'The Secret-LOA & POU worked for me then?' M started own firm and is now going places..R with ambition, and then if I were your brother…and the dreams and advices…..

Was Inspired by SBB team a sweet lady S who later qualified and we had a lovely meeting at Nungambakam, where she wrote a lovely advice for me, and the young, S energetic, lively and spreading laughter, whom I happen to work with again after a span of 8 years, now he was a qualified professional, both CA and CS...There were a whole lot of ambitious young team there..

The group of CA's motivating and molding the lives of millions,of whom a lot was written even before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._N._Manoharan
http://arunoday.blogspot.com/search?q=Pattabhi+Ram

SP & GS..and so many whom I have not seen or met....

And my GMCS http://arunoday.blogspot.com/2007/07/our-gmcs-programmeenlightenment-from.html

And then there were R & V , and all the colleagues form RVA to A,B whose words lingers 'Never give up',B,S all unique and great in their own ways...

And again I came across S, and there is also multitalented R, who resembles all the hard core professionals from Chennai, and my delicate crystal PC for J

Now I am amidst so many of them in my loving Team India, from all parts, with all three professional qualifications, 3R’s Result matters not your efforts, R how I wonder what is BAR?,P to refresh my Marathi, truly enchanting B, S and my first and fair weathering K…and so many more adding to the list….

Each of them has made a mark on me, and as I wish them a very Happy Professionals day, I also Thank them, for being there….There are chances I miss mentioning some...but nevertheless..all are precious...These are the PP, who were for a reason, season or lifetime...

My prayers, blessings and heart go to all those, struggling, still dreaming, to see themselves too in this club…. including myself…~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot...Be a part of this august profession soon..............

Jomon

Anonymous said...

Humbly request and pray for you joining the list this year...May the good Lord bring in victory this time which can wipe away all the tears,pains and hardwork that a CA professional undergoes..

Sujin M

Anonymous said...

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret

From The Secret Daily Teachings
Each of us is attracting in every moment of our lives. So when you feel that the law isn't working for you because you don't have what you want, realize that the law is responding to you. You are either attracting what you want or you are attracting the absence of what you want.
The law is still working.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions