Monday, May 21, 2018

Thanks for considering me worthy...


"Do not look for the ideal man or the ideal woman – there is none." But If you understand that it is your needs that make you seek a companion, find someone who is reasonably compatible with you. If you accept, respect, love, include, care for, and take responsibility for each other, it can be a beautiful #relationship." Why not give a try? One Life.


"It is easy to understand the emotions of a woman when she is in love. If she loves you then you will always be on her mind every minute of the day and she would love to stay connected to you all the time. If she keeps calling you or texting you it doesn’t mean she has nothing else to do in her life …just remember she is taking out time from her busy schedule just to give her and time and attention to you. If she shows jealousy towards other women in your life it means she just can’t share your attention with anyone else. If she says sorry for no fault of hers it means she just loves you and she doesn’t want to make you feel bad for whatever you did to upset her. If she keeps forgiving you for your mistakes and accepts you back in her life again and again it simply means that she loves you and you are really important to her and she treasure your relationship with her. If she is truly in love with you she can go to any extent to show her love and affection and she wants nothing more than to feel loved. " {Aarti Khurana }

Yes. I am.

There's a big difference in being alone and being lonely. Being alone is a choice and being lonely is a feeling. Loners are a unique type of people. They prefer having a small circle of friends, and they do not mind spending time alone.

My alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude.” ― Warsan Shire

But I I'll have you even otherwise. Just want to make sure you are comparable. And why Me?

The wrong one will find you in peace and leave you in pieces. The right one will find you in pieces and lead you to peace.

Never regret being a good person, to the wrong person.

I choose to love you in silence...
For in silence I find no rejection.

I choose to love you in loneliness...
For in loneliness no one owns you but me.

I choose to adore you from a distance...
For distance will shield me from pain.

I choose to kiss you in the wind...
For the wind is gentler than my lips.

I choose to hold you in my dreams...
For in my dreams, you have no ends.

Rumi.

No comments: