Thursday, May 07, 2020

Sisters


Blessed are those who have sisters as their siblings. There might be many sisters around the world; but having one who is always there for you, to accept you as you are; to bear all your anger and short temper; and yet love you the same, is indeed a bliss. It makes me good and feel very proud to have a sister like you.

I might make fun of you when you keep telling, sit let us talk, but I am really glad, I have someone to tell me that. I might say 'shey' when you want to give me a hug many times, but I am really glad, I have someone to give me that. I might not say always, but I am so proud to have a sister like you, for what you are. Normally younger sister's follow the older ones, but it seems, here I have been following you; first to Chennai, then to US, then getting married, and the journey continue. Thank you for all the support and guidance.



You are one of the most important people, and I think I tell you first, almost everything that I have to let go. As kids, we lived together, we laughed, we cried, we fought, we suffered, we went to school together, we spend our vacations together, there is so much I learned from you. You let go, all the pranks I played on you. One of the best gifts, I had from God was having you. The best thing, is you are always there, a back up for everything, I would have to do. Your love for mom, make you do things by default. Seeing the pic of Neil, in your hands was a bliss! Can't forget that day, that moment.

“Side by side or miles apart we are sisters connected by the heart. Because I have a sister I will always have a friend. Our paths may change as life goes along but our bond as sisters will remain ever strong. Sisters make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable.”

There is no better friend, than a sister, and there is no better sister than you. Wishing you worlds best, Now and always!

No comments: