Thursday, September 03, 2020

Kailash-Mansarovar

 And a poem here: 


Kailash…13/8/2020 (12:50PM)

A buzzing sound kept wailing in my ear

I couldn’t block it, I couldn’t ignore it

I went towards that direction 

A direction that leads me to an unknown.


A madly desire kept flaming in my heart

I couldn’t put it off, I couldn’t suppress it

I went towards that direction

A direction that shows me who I’m not.


As I walked towards You,

With merciless, You stroke me with a lightning bolt

My ear was trumpeted, my heart was cramped with pain 

Pain with my ignorance

Pain with my ego

I cried out Who am I, Who Am I?


With merciless, You went back in silence 

But the pain was so intensified that make my seeking exploded!

The scream of Not Knowing piercing in thin air

My question is never been answered by You.


I continue to walk…

I continue to seek within…

To the direction that no longer the same as before

To the direction that leads me to realize Who am I!


Two years after; the same day i.e 31st August get to read:

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/aug/31/china-builds-missile-site-at-kailashmansarovar/c48550bd94053f4edd119844aaa7b689?fbclid=IwAR0JBD8ZDwGpm9ZC36SSEy4mBBl14svHk7mUcdIqasx5-nO_ikrBXuTAOrA

Wondering what has the world come to? This pic brings back great memories of a beautiful journey towards bliss and peace and this place to be used as missile site. What a contrast! An aggressive provocation by the Chinese or whatsoever. 

The article say:

Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar, commonly known as the Kailash-Mansarovar site is revered by four religions and is linked to culture and spiritual scriptures in India. While the Hindus consider the site as the abode of Shiva and his consort Parvati, the Tibetan Buddhists call the mountain Kang Rimpoche, the "Precious One of Glacial Snow," and revere it as the abode of Demchog and his consort, Dorje Phagmo.

The Jains call the mountain Astapada and consider it to be the place where the first of their 24 spiritual masters achieved liberation. The Bons, adherents of the pre-Buddhist religion of Tibet, term the mountain Tise and revere it the dwelling place of the sky goddess, Sipaimen.

The placing of the missile at the sacred site, which is also the origin of four transnational rivers -- Indus, Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Karnali, a major tributary of the Ganges, menaces India, which has refused to back down against Chinese aggression on the Line of Actual Control (LAC)

No comments: