Monday, March 04, 2024

Jennifer Lopez’s ‘Greatest Love Story Never Told’

On the track “Greatest Love Story Never Told,” Affleck’s imprint is especially significant. The title takes its name from a collection of letters the actor had written to Lopez through the years. Affleck is at first surprised that the letters are made public. “I did really find the beauty and the poetry and the irony in the fact that it’s the greatest love story never told. If you’re making a record about it, that seems kind of like telling it,” From 'This is me then' in 2002 to 'This is me now' in 2024 - It's a long time. Different roads, two lost souls Never thought we’d find our way back Could have lost what matters most How could I live with that Missing your body Climbing on top of me Slippin’ inside of me Way that I ride it Bodies aligning Look at our timing Forget about the world When we’re alone Only thing that ever felt Felt like home 20 years ago, feels like time has froze We’re living in the greatest love story ever told We never let it go and never told a soul We could have been The greatest love story never told You take a little right down the middle, So close they can’t divide It’s destiny, how we found each other twice in one lifetime I tried life without you Been thinking ‘bout you You don’t know how long And we got so much time left This time, we won’t let go 20 years ago, feels like time has froze We’re living in the greatest love story ever told We never let it go and never told a soul We could have been the greatest love story never told Then I wrote The love we spoke The story goes Ever after every chapter Now I see you’re part of me I’ll always sing Ever after another chapter 20 years ago, feels like time has froze We’re living in the greatest love story ever told We never let it go and never told a soul We could have been the greatest love story never told 20 years ago, feels like time has froze We’re living in the greatest love story ever told We never let it go and never told a soul We could have been the greatest love story never told The greatest love I’ve ever known I’ve ever known And now I know I never got to be alone The greatest love I’ve ever known I’ve ever known And now I know I never got to be alone
Jennifer lopez aka J. Lo met Ben Affleck first in 2001. The Hollywood actors—then at arguably the height of their fame—first met on the set of 2003 rom-com Gigli. The movie flopped, but sparks flew between the leading stars. At the time, J.Lo was still married to her second husband, dancer Cris Judd; she and Affleck went public with their relationship soon after her divorce from Judd. (The divorce was finalized in 2003.) She also revealed her first impression of Affleck. “I felt like … ‘Okay, this is it,’” she said. “[But] sometimes I feel like what you think people are and how you see them when you love them is different than when they reveal later.” Nov 2002 they got engaged, On January 22, 2004, the two ended their engagement. In 2005 Ben marries Jennifer Garner. The Hollywood couple welcomed three children together over the years: daughters Violet and Seraphina Affleck, and son Samuel Affleck. The couple divorced in 2018. In April 2021 Bennifer reunited. After J.Lo ended her engagement to Alex Rodriguez and Affleck split from Ana de Armas, the two were spotted hanging out again. May 2021: J.Lo and Ben jet off to Montana together. May 2021: Both Lopez and Affleck “seem committed” to each other. April 2022: They get engaged (again)! July 2022: They get married in Vegas.

No comments: