Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Goals

 Most of us are in a stage where we know what we want but unable to move ahead. 

Its more to do with our inner self than our outer situations. 

Take a pen and paper, ask yourself the following questions. 

1. What are the things I want to do for myself and my family?

(List down Short Term, Medium Term and Long Term Goals)

2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest) list the importance of each of the Goal.

(Prioritize the Goals)

3. Go deeper and ask Why are these goals important to me?

(Every goal has a deeper purpose)

4. Once I achieve these goals, How will I feel about myself?

5. Who do I want to become in my life?

6. What should be my earnings this time next year?

7. What do I need to do to deserve this desired earning?

8. What are the skills and Knowledge I need to learn to reach the next level?

Lets realign and reach our goals.


No comments: