Monday, May 09, 2022

Make it Big - Puja Puneet


 I hear so many ladies say but 

I have no support 

No one believes in me 

No one is helping me 

I don’t have the permission 


If u too in your life are using these lines 

Drop them today 


Make a list of all the work u do and see who can u hire for help 


Nanny for kids 

Cook for the kitchen 

Driver for picking & dropping 


And remember your first set of money earned is not for u it’s to buy time back 


In a country like ours these are not unaffordable - till then u barter 

Carpool 

keep a part timer who can come and cook and go so u only have to serve 

Share kids responsibility with others who have kids 


Be innovative or as we call it here Jugaad


Your destiny is calling you 

Get yourself ready for it 


U can either be a victim of your circumstances or a magician navigating all that is thrown at you - you change it into for you rather than against you everytime 


Read aloud - I am a magician I. Was never meant to be ordinary - It’s time for solutions to appear from nowhere for I’m ready to show this world my true potentiality ❤️❤️❤️


Type below - I don’t need to be great to start but I need to start to be great 💃💃💃I’m ready

No comments: