Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Puja Puneet - ❤ Humanity, Healing - Profession

 My business is completely personal to me …. I’ve built it believing every single person matters …. And no matter how small or big the problem if it’s brought to me I’ll jump into solve it . When love care concern & trust is the currency of your business being professional is not an option. 




If I feel your pain and I cry with you doesn’t mean I’m not qualified to help you - it only means my heart has yet not hardened . I feel you - and together we will face whatever it is you are going through . May you never feel alone again is my biggest prayer. 


If loving is unprofessional than I am 

If being there is unprofessional than I am 


Accuse me of not knowing how to build a business but never accuse of not knowing how to love someone back to their healed life . That’s my Core ❤️


I am a big believer of boundaries - big believer - but humanity will always come before . I know I cannot be everywhere therefore I’m so excited that the first set of 50 life coaches under brand Life by Design  got initiated last week . 

My dream of building an army of amazing woman doing this amazing work is coming true 🤩🤩🤩


When people ask me what does it take to be a coach - I say a big heart and a desire to serve . No not your communication skills not your certifications not anyone’s approval . All it takes is a decision to make this world a better place . Let no one ever tell you otherwise . All other skills can be learnt when the attitude is right . 


If you are someone who loves too much helps too much is too giving kind generous and often accused of that -please know a time is coming where instead of your degree being your reason for your massive bank account the size of your heart is going to be the new reason . Any business without a heart is to me no business at all . If you care more for your product than for the people who are consuming it …. Then it’s only a matter of time . 


Build love and loyalty and competition & price will become irrelevant . Don’t believe me - go try it for yourself . 


Type below - Oh my god im excited 💃💃💃If my heart size is going to decide my bank account im expecting truckloads 🌻🌻🌻of money 💰

No comments: