Thursday, June 13, 2024

How do you organise your books?


Normally it would be "All over the place"

And yes Favourites are hidden. Rest by language and then by color.

Why hide favourites. Mostly it is some random visitors or acquaintances who lay their hands on my books. Unfortunately, I haven’t had any of my books returned. 

So I protect my favourites by hiding them. Even in my absence they’re safe.

What hurts is that they don’t read either. It is like they’re picking a free collectible for themselves.

Some say: 

 I keep three stacks. 

Books that are not read.

 Books that are read but may be re-read in the distant future. 

Books that are read and will never touch again in life. 

How to arrange  books 😊

 https://youtu.be/8dZznfGPYRY?si=oV2HhHRG7Ha17vfR

https://youtu.be/8dZznfGPYRY?si=oV2HhHRG7Ha17vfR

 what an ending😄

Thickness - most thick - less thick - least thick

 First by author/series if of the same size then I stack by size of the book

By genre first and then alphabetically. Comics are kept safe in boxes away from prying eyes ( and hands ).

No comments: