Saturday, May 29, 2021

Miracles of Life


 

Albert Einstein once said, “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” Heard this sentence yesterday in a video which made me wonder. Mili added to the thoughts:

For me everything is miracle, look at the universe, galaxy, solar system and our own planet.. Endowed with life, gravity, nature.... Though science has found an explanation for all but they all are still miracle. And many good people and their lovely gesture is always no less than a miracle for me. Sometimes Miracles are just good people with a kind heart.  You my friend reading this is a miracle for me too ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

I live my life more like a child who is awed by everything around me and feel blessed for the goodness. In a way any life on earth is miracle, our complicated body is still a mystery and a miracle. You feel all is going fine, then there is a disease that engulfs all alike, but some die, others survive; untimely. 

There is nothing to eat, and suddenly a good Samaritan, brings home some food, you have no money to pay for the school fees, and suddenly there is a sponsor, these are some small miracles, that we find in our life. 

Let's pray for the miracle, to have a harmonious and healthy life on this earth, that good sense prevail among all. 

No comments: