Friday, December 29, 2023

2023 to 2024

 End of yet another calendar year, time for some evaluations, to look back and forward.

The year has different meaning for each of us, as the word’s are for different dictionary. Rizz, Authentic, AI, Hallucinate.


Technology and Drones threats, ChatGPT vs. Google Bard, Israel Hamas, Armenia Azerbaijan, Venezuela Guyana when Ukraine Russia, is still ongoing so are the internal geo political unrests, individual within and out. Yes, religion and politics continue to be the biggest blinders of the world.


Praying for Peace, Peace, Peace.


Grateful for the life and lessons; moments and memories, food and wood, people and places, sun and sand, mountains and rivers, rain and moon, books and mentors, air and water, friends and families, colleagues and job, social media and technology, tours and travels, blessings and guidance, peace and love, security and safety, light and right, health and wealth.


For reading and reviewing my book ‘Are Marriages Made In Heaven?’ For all the feedback and motivation.


I am grateful for the breath I just inhaled, for keeping me alive. I am grateful for the life lessons that make me who I am. To each of you for being a part of my life. 🙌


Wishing each of you a Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Successful New Year! 😍

No comments: