Friday, December 01, 2023

Take Care of the Person You see In the Mirror


This is beautiful & timeless. 

To anybody who's reading this ❤️ I pray that whatever is hurting you or whatever you are constantly stressing about gets better. May the dark thoughts, the overthinking & the doubt exit your mind right now. May clarity replace confusion. May peace & calmness fill your life.

It's taken 46 years, but I can say we are all pretty much good friends now. We understand eachother and are able to be grateful for being there for one another. I now have a full integrated panel of selves in my consciousness that I can call on. They are all good at handling certain things. It is the opposite of disassociative personality disorder. Because they are all well aware of eachother and often talk stuff out. The way to be fully you is to let all the parts of you have a seat at the table. You just don't let the angry toddler make statements at the staff meeting...not her job. She's the one who gets to scream into the pillow. 🤷‍♀️

I forgive myself for what I put myself through, I forgive myself not putting me first but everyone else, I forgive myself not being gentle with my heart but instead throwing it to everyone cause I just wanted someone to love me back..😮‍💨 I forgive myself for all the years I had to piece every single thing back together on my own and watch myself drown myself every single day and night cause I didn't have no one to turn to..  there so much more but I've realize while forgiving myself but only U! Can be ur biggest fan and cheering u on every step of the way.

This has been my whole life goal for years. I’m pretty much all forgiven, and every day is a fresh start I am super excited about.

Learning to love each age of your being, with out cringing. Is the most hardest part. Recently I just learned that when you think back certain things about yourself and you   cringe. It’s as if you are disrespecting your self 🤯 
So be kind and patient 💕🥰

Powerful. It takes long years of practice and to shed the hatred off installed in you. Forgiving yourself is hard but it get easier everytime.. everytime you see urself in the mirror, just see who you are deep inside and knows that everything happen for a reason, mistakes are made to learn, to guide you, maybe we don't understand today.. we will someday, Therefore you have to forgive and start again everyday is another day.. it is never too late for as long as you are alive.



 

No comments: