Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Here I am.....Disney Princess

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v11f_bYOVt8

Listening to this today reminded me of the Disney Princess and the group...'Here I am.....'

Was reminded of the Disney Princess group and how Mili suggested that we must have a suedo name. 

Her  suggestions were following:  

Meera as Moana coz she's beautiful, compassionate, love her people, her roots and love to explore, intelligent, go getter and nature lover.

Gita as Elsa, the Princess of snow, who can command the weather, hero of her own story, glamourous, poised and dutiful yet moody. Neutral and seems cold hearted but is warm for all those who she loves.

Mili as Merida, Princess who is unruly, kind, short-tempered, rebellious, tomboyish, free spirited, brave, adventurous, strong willed, quick witted n headstrong.

Frozen I have seen...water has memories...I learnt from this movie. Visually very pleasant ....colors are soothing ...I loved it overall

"Believe in speak up before it's late...then it may be giving free non asked advise or expressing yourself. My mother always encouraged we all kids including my bhabhis to speak up atleast within family. So u will always find chaos loud type atmosphere in my house 😂😂"


Merida, Elsa, Anna, Moana and Rapunzel

Merida Elsa Anna Moana rapunzel

No comments: