Monday, February 05, 2024

14 Years of Learning, Unlearning and Relearning

 


14 years of

learning & unlearning,

challenges & growth,

good days & not so good days

managers & team

but, never ending support and trust in my capabilities!

----------------------

 Here’s a sneak peek of my journey


Started as an Associate – Finance in 2010

(Individual contributor)

 

2011- Analyst Finance

(Managed team of 3)


 

 

 


2013: Manager Finance

(Managed team of 5)

 


2014: Service Deliver Lead

(Managed team of 12)

 

 

2015: Senior Service Deliver Lead

(Managed team of 18)

 

 


2017: Head- Service Delivery

(Managed team of 30)

 

 


2021 – Head of Service Delivery

(Managing a team of 90+ across regions)


2023 – Group Reporting Head

(Responsible for reporting of Actuals for the corporate as a whole and support the demerger  )

---------------------------

3 Exposure of systems, projects and responsibilities were as diversified as one can imagine

(highlight the keywords like a word cloud)

Integration, Mergers, De-mergers, Acquisitions, Transitions across geographies, hive offs, process improvements, HOTOs

------------------------------

 I have never felt stagnant!

If this is my journey, then it can be yours too! If you have the yearning to learn and perform then Tag will layout opportunities for you at every possible step. Come discover growth and endless possibilities with us!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deaths, weddings, transfers, Corona, WFH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Ahead of my 14-year work anniversary at Tag India, I was asked to give some of my top Tag tips. A little hesitant in the beginning, but the moment I started putting down my thoughts, I couldn’t stop!  

14 years at an organization is a long time to go without having a few tricks up my sleeve. So here are some of my top Tag tips. 

Starting with the most important tip, given to me by the first COO I met, Srivats Sir. He said, “The key to work here is to put your heads down, ears open, and give your best”, and that has come in very handy. 

The next Tag tip that I carry with me is from one of my bosses, Tobias Maier’s farewell speech and note. Make your own career development a personal priority, no one else will do it for you.” This has kept me striving to be better, keeping myself as a benchmark  

The final tip is straight out from my vision board which I created at a session hosted at Tag by Sharyn Coleman. I have always kept this vision board in front of me as a reminder.  

  • Dream Big 

  • Get things done 

  • Have fun 

 

I hope these tips help you as much as they did me through these 14 years 


No comments: