Thursday, January 02, 2020

Let Them Go.......Blacky is White as an angel


Hubby send this at the end of the year - When Blacky's kids moved out of the house. So this post is Courtesy Hubby.

Tears in Heaven.....
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven
Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven
Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven
Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

"Tears in Heaven" is a ballad written by Eric Clapton and Will Jennings about the pain Clapton felt following the death of his four-year-old son, Conor, who fell from a window of the 53rd-floor New York apartment of his mother's friend, on March 20, 1991. Clapton, who arrived at the apartment shortly after the accident, was visibly distraught for months afterwards. This song is one of Clapton's most successful, reaching #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart in the U.S. The song also spent three weeks at #1 on the American adult contemporary chart in 1992.


Yet again.....I let them go. All four of them have physically detached from me. But they will always be a special love force in my life.....when the last three months have been tormenting in my life....Blacky entrusted me with the task of raising them out of critical care.....Hope they have a good life....They have all opted for Freedom and with that comes the risk s of life....If their souls have longevity then they will strive.....If not, they would move on to another plane.....After finishing their role in MY Life.....Babboos, Juny, Miley and Silly.....May God Bless you all with Blacky. I will leave food and water out everyday till I see you grown up. If it's in your fate....You will eat from my hand.....Like Blacky does. I am sending this message to the Universe. And a special prayer to protect these naive souls till they reach their destiny.....My vision is blurred with years.

Tears.....

I will live with the above image of content and peace....It is momentous. But it's precious.I am content that I let them Go when they were healthy and hearty. And I let them choose Freedom over bondage.....We all should eventually choose like above.....For in Freedom, lies true knowledge. True expression of Life....

Blacky had her second Life....to Teach Me these life lessons. Amma protected her till now...and will continue to do so. Coz she knows that Blacky is part of my happiness. I have cried those many nights when She was fighting her chance to live....When she was paralysed. And I kept giving her the hope to survive. Blacky taught me to fight. I will always be indebted to Blacky...for these valuable lessons...

Blacky is not after all Black. She is as White as an Angel...

Thank you!

Their new found haven.....🙃

No comments: