Thursday, November 02, 2023

The Autobiography of God - Lenaa Kumar

 


The book help answer 5 questions and is for those who are looking for an answer and has not yet found it. The 5 Basic questions are: 

What, who, when, where, and why am I?



We need to know what lie ahead and what is within us. We live in an age of Self-realization that is beyond the Age of information. 


The book speaks about Existence, consciousness, It says, what I am is what I Identify.  I can identify myself as:

  • The Victim (I am the Body)
  • The Attractor (I am the Mind)
  • The Instrument (I am through which life happens)
  • The Creator (I am the Life)
  • Bliss Embodied (I am Bliss)
'God': Cause of all the trouble. 

Who I am - Roles. What I am is not who I am. 

Need. Want. Desire. 

Life is a Paradox and not riddle. We do not have answer. It's the chicken or the Egg situation. 

The whole is greater than the sum. 






I am life. 

I = Life = God.

Thinking you are separate from God is Ego. Ego = Ignorance. 

We are all life forms, forms of the same life. Don't identify with the form. Identify with life. 

Set a lot of default settings in your life - like how you set your ring tone, screen .

"Vigyan Bhairav Tantra"

'I like to be at the right place at the right time' -  This will change your entire life. You will always be positive. 

Start seeing the perfection in life ' That is perfect. That means 'Life'. This, the form that life is taken is perfect, Body is perfect. From that perfection comes this perfection. From that perfection has come this perfection. Even if you take out this perfection from that perfection, that still remains perfect. 

ॐ पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदं पूर्णात्पूर्णमुदच्यते ।

पूर्णस्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ॥

ॐ शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः ॥

ॐ पूर्ण्नम-अदह पूर्णनम-इदम् पूर्णनात्-पूर्णनम-उदच्यते |

पूर्णनस्य पूर्णनम-अदाया पूर्णनम-एव-अवशिष्यते ||

ॐ शांतिः शांतिः शांतिः ||


अर्थ :

1: ॐ , वह (बाहरी संसार) पूर्ण (दिव्य चेतना से परिपूर्ण) है; यह (आंतरिक संसार) भी पूर्ण (दिव्य चेतना से परिपूर्ण) है; पूर्ण से पूर्ण प्रकट होता है (ईश्वरीय चेतना की पूर्णता से विश्व प्रकट होता है),

2: पूर्ण से पूर्ण लेने पर , पूर्ण वास्तव में बनी रहती है (क्योंकि दिव्य चेतना अद्वैत और अनंत है), 3: ओम , शांति , शांति , शांति ।

Guru is one who kills the ego. Guide is one who can guide you. 

Life, it's completeness and wholeness.

Spirituality is understanding I am life. 

Celebration of God if called Faith. Celebration is Life. The more and more you see the miraculous development in your life,  the more and more you see what is manifesting in your life,  celebrate the miracles of life, the more and more you realize by my own ability I can do only so much, but so much is happening in my life, I know that there is some force is working with me, therefore so much is happening. I may not understand that force. Celebration of God if Faith. Celebration is Life. Celebration of God if Faith. Celebration is Life. 

Our thoughts leads to our feelings

Beliefs - Values - Thoughts - Feelings - Action - Result (Cycle)


No comments: